Oblivion/Stabilization and Optimization
From TESCOSI --A site dedicated to mod users
Stabilization and Optimization
How to stabilize and optimize Oblivion (with and without mods)
- Oblivion.ini Oblivion's configuration file
- Stabilization and Optimization Tips and resources
- Stabilization and Optimization Mods These mods fix Vanilla bugs, help with memory management, etc.
- Popular Outdated Mods Do NOT use these!! Upgrade to a new version (or variant) or use an alternative.
- How to Regenerate the Oblivion.ini Steps and considerations for regenerating the game's configuration file
- BSA Repacking Steps, tools and considerations for repacking BSA files
- Basic Plugin Cleaning Quick steps to clean a plugin
- Plugin Merging A guide to help reduce your plugin count
- Merging Ren's Beauty Pack and Robert's Male Body A plugin merging example (*requires TES4Edit*)